THIS PRODUCT IS FOR PICKUP IN RENO, NV. WE DO NOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT
This is the product used to build your own Hexayurt. The most common size for the 8' tall Hexayurts is the 1" (weighs 5.2lbs per sheet). We as well carry the 1.5" (weighs 7.8lbs per sheet) and the 2" (weighs 10.41lbs per sheet) in our warehouse if your preferences prefer these sizes. The exact product description is listed below for the 1". The differences in the sizes changes the "R" rating from 6 (1"), to 9.6 (1.5"), and 13.1 (2").
R-Matte Plus-3/Thermasheath-3 is rigid foam plastic thermal insulation board composed of environmentally sound, closed cell, polyisocyanurate foam bonded to a durable white-matte (non-glare) aluminum facer and a reflective reinforced aluminum facer. This product is suitable for use in wall sheathing applications in new residential, commercial and agricultural buildings and for thermal retrofit construction to existing buildings. This ENERGY STAR qualified R-Matte Plus-3/Thermasheath-3 provides R6 with dimensions of 1 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. This product is designed for exterior and interior, non-structural uses.
- Rmax polyiso sheathing offers the GREATEST R-value per inch currently available in a rigid foam board
- R-Matte plus-3/Thermasheath-3 is applied to the exterior or interior face of wood or metal studs to cover all studs, sills, plates and header constructions, thereby providing insulation over areas not normally covered by insulation products
- Superior resistance to moisture and vapor in above grade applications
- Polyiso rigid foam board offers superior fire protection properties compared to any other rigid foam board insulation
- ENERGY STAR qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- When taped and flashed, the Rmax polyiso board greatly reduces air infiltration and prevents thermal bridging caused by heat and cold transmission through studs
- Lightweight and easily cut to size