This is our H15 model Hexayurt (10ft peek). The side walls are 6ft tall and the unit comes with a 5ft tall by 3ft wide door that you can walk right into. If you need a locking system, add one on in our accessories.
If you are new to Hexayurt's, we would suggest purchasing our 8ft tall unit packages, as this unit can be challenging to install for your first time, or in windy conditions. This unit as well comes in a Level 3 package (with an air conditioner and generator).
This package comes with all of the accessories and preparation you will need to camp. We provide the fully built and taped 10ft Hexayurt for you, that comes with a surface covering, a custom anchoring system to hold the yurt down in the wind, a lantern (electric) to light up the inside during the night, straps and protectors to transport the yurt, and additional items. The footprint for this unit for transportation is a 8ft x 6ft x 1ft.
Below we break down everything that comes with the Level 2 Package.
What is included in this package?
Level 1 items:
- Pre-made Hexayurt that is taped and connected (folded down for easy transportation).
- Pre-cut door that is 5ft tall and 3ft wide!
- Pre-cut window.
- Full roll of custom tape (Bi-directional filament tape) for final installation (60yrds of 5" tape).
- Instructional online video and steps to allow quick and easy installation of your Hexayurt.
- Custom tape stick that is used in final installation.
- Carry bag to store all of your extras.
Level 2 items:
- Heavy duty white tarp, that was custom made to fit perfectly under the Hexayurt. It is measured at 16.5"x16.5". This allows a sealed surface and base, which will keep the dust down and away from the the inside of the Hexayurt. The tarp allows easy cleanup inside the yurt and creates a good flooring.
- Anchoring spikes that are 18" long for the tarp to adhere it to the Black Rock Desert (non invasive) as well as to anchor the Hexayurt.
- Custom anchoring system that adheres the Hexayurt to the surface. This will withstand wind, and reassures the Hexayurt is will be secured to the surface and will not move (simple to put up). We use a Halo system with adjustable side ropes.
- Pair of precision scissors to cut your tape.
- LED Lantern to light up the inside of the yurt (electric). Uses 3-AA batteries.
- Box Knife (snap-blade).
- Tie-down (ratchet straps system) to safely secure the Hexayurt to the vehicle.
- Protective corners that are used during transport of the Hexayurt to deplete damaging the unit.
- Assistance from our team with loading the unit onto, or into, your vehicle for transportation when picking up.
- 2200WATT (1800 running watts) quiet inverter generator made to endure unstable environments (ready to use) This is a Westinghouse Model. This generator can be used to run your AC, charge devices, operate lights, use a microwave, and more!). This is a quiet generator.
- 6000BTU LG Air conditioner (41lbs and 15"x16"x12") with a remote
- 5 gallon gasoline tank
- Extra oil for the generator
- Extension cord for generator
- Custom cut hole and insert for the air-conditioner in the Hexayurt (requires you to do no cutting and we reinforce it)
- Stand for the air-conditioner to sit on that will insert into the Hexayurt
- "There is no window on this unit"
*We recommend bringing an additional 5 gallons of gasoline for the generator in case you might need it. If you do not end up using it, you can just pour it into the gas tank of your vehicle.
The footprint for the model for transportation and storage is 6' (W), 8' (L) and 1.0'(thick).