This is our most popular package that we offer. If you are new to Hexayurts, this is the package for you (or the level 3, depending on our needs). This package comes with all of the extras and preparation you will need to allow a comfortable sleeping arrangement in the Black Rock Desert at Burning Man. We provide the fully built and taped 8' Hexayurt for you and include everything else you will need like a surface covering, a custom anchoring system to hold the yurt down in the wind, a lantern (electric) to light up the inside during the night, straps and protectors to transport the yurt, and more. Below we break down everything that comes with the Level 2 Package.
What is included in this package?
- Pre-made Hexayurt that is taped and connected (folded down for easy transportation).
- Pre-cut door.
- Pre-cut window.
- Full roll of custom tape (Bi-directional filament tape) for final installation (240yrds of 6" tape).
- Instructional online video and steps to allow quick and easy installation of your Hexayurt.
- Pair of precision scissors to cut your tape.
- Custom tape stick that is used in final installation.
- Carry bag to store all of your extras.
- 10 mill dry top 16x20 heavy-duty white tarp to place Hexayurt on top of. This allows a sealed surface and base which keeps the dust down and away. The tarp allows easy cleanup inside the yurt and creates a good flooring.
- Anchoring spikes for the tarp to adhere it to the Black Rock Desert (non invasive)
- Custom anchoring system that adheres the Hexayurt to the surface. This will withstand winds and reassures the Hexayurt is secured to the surface and will not move (extremely easy to put up).
- Lantern to light up the inside of the yurt (electric of course)
- Box Knife.
- Tie-down and bungee strapping systems to secure the Hexayurt to your vehicle for transportation.
- Protective corners that are used during transporting the Hexayurt to deplete damaging the unit.
- Assistance from our team with loading the unit onto, or into your vehicle for transportation when picking up.