This is our top of the line package that is also known as the "Comfort Package". We take all of the extras from the Level 2 Package and add more to it. The reason we call this the comfort package is because we include an air conditioning system with it. We get you all the extras that are needed to go with the system like a generator, gasoline, and more.
All of our Hexayurts keep out the heat extremely well and stay very insulated. This package was designed for those who really need an extra cool environment to sleep in during the mid day or for those who plan to host get-togethers in their Hexayurt. This package does not have a window due to the AC cut out.
What is included in this package?
- Pre-made Hexayurt that is taped and connected (folded down for easy transportation).
- Pre-cut door.
- Pre-cut window.
- Full roll of custom tape (Bi-directional filament tape) for final installation (60yrds of 5" tape).
- Instructional online video and steps to allow quick and easy installation of your Hexayurt.
- Pair of precision scissors to cut your tape.
- Custom tape stick that is used in final installation.
- Carry bag to store all of your extras.
- Heavy duty white tarp, that was custom made to fit perfectly under the Hexayurt. It is measured at 16.5"x16.5". This allows a sealed surface and base, which will keep the dust down and away from the the inside of the Hexayurt. The tarp allows easy cleanup inside the yurt and creates a good flooring.
- Anchoring spikes that are 18" long for the tarp to adhere it to the Black Rock Desert (non invasive) as well as to anchor the Hexayurt.
- Custom anchoring system that adheres the Hexayurt to the surface. This will withstand wind, and reassures the Hexayurt is will be secured to the surface and will not move (simple to put up). We use a Halo system with adjustable side ropes.
- LED Lantern to light up the inside of the yurt (electric). Uses 3-AA batteries.
- Box Knife (snap-blade).
- Tie-down (ratchet straps system) to safely secure the Hexayurt to the vehicle.
- Protective corners that are used during transport of the Hexayurt to deplete damaging the unit.
- Assistance from our team with loading the unit onto, or into, your vehicle for transportation when picking up.
- 2000WATT (1600 running watts) super quiet inverter generator made to endure unstable environments (ready to use). Can be used to charge AC, devices, lights, microwave, etc). This is a quiet generator.
- 6000BTU LG Air conditioner (41lbs and 15"x16"x12")
- 5 gallon gasoline tank
- Extra oil for the generator
- Extension cord for generator
- Custom cut hole and insert for the air-conditioner in the Hexayurt (requires you to do no cutting)
- Stand for the air-conditioner for the Hexayurt
- "There is no window on this unit"
*We recommend bringing an additional 5 gallons of gasoline for the generator in case you might need it. If you do not end up using it, you can just pour it into the gas tank of your vehicle.
*Due to supply chain issues this year, the exterior of the Hexayurt will be white and the interior will have mild product logos printed on it. Please email us with any questions of concerns @ firstname.lastname@example.org.