It is that time of the week again for our latest camping gear accessory suggestion. Keep in mind we do not promote these products, advertise for these companies, or sell them. We do not have any affiliation with these companies in anyway. Our blog is merely to educate you on fun products we have used, that have benefited us when we camp and at Burning Man.
The product for this week is a insulated cooler backpack called the Hydro Flask Unbound Soft Cooler Pack. "Up your picnicking game and keep food fresh on casual strolls. The Hydro Flask Unbound Soft Cooler pack is an insulated, waterproof snacking companion that keeps contents cold for up to 48 hours" - Hydro Flask.
We have all of the information needed for this great camping device below. We take one each year to Burning Man to prepare our long day expeditions on our bicycles. We pack them with drinks, some ice, and small snacks that need to stay cool. It is amazing how well they work so we had to share it with you. There are many companies that manufacture these packs to fit anyone's needs. Just Google "Cooler back packs" and you will see the assortment of options.
Who makes it: Hydro Flask (started in Oregon, USA)
Website to purchase: (click here) REI Website
Price: $188.93 (USD)
Size: 19.25 x 12.75 x 8.5 inches
Features: Per www.rei.com
- Advanced Thermal Mapping insulation in the bottom, back and top delay conductive temperature loss
- Aquaseal® zipper and welded seams ensure leakproof transport
- FDA-food-grade, BPA-free liner is free of toxins and easy to clean
- Compression-molded base allows the pack to stand on its own
- Comfortable carry handles; multiple gear pockets
- Welded nylon attachment mounts
- Designed to be lightweight, Smart Insulation keeps your items cold for up to 48 hrs.
- Interior dimensions: 11.6 x 6.75 x 15.9 in.